Soft tacos with avocado cream and kale chips
Readylicious avocados are ready to eat, so you can enjoy them today. They have been cultivated, transported and cuddled according to the our Ripe & Ready concept. Which comes in handy for a creamy avocado sauce to go with these delicious soft tacos with minced meat. And for a crispy bite we made kale chips. The small baby leaves from our brand 'Selezione Oro' are the perfect size for this recipe!
500g minced meat
1 red onion, cut into thin rings
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp. chipotle sauce
1 tbsp. smoked paprika powder
100g kale babyleaves
10 small tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wash and dry the kale babyleaves. Toss with olive oil and salt. Bake for about 15 minutes until crispy.
2. Meanwhile, mix the onions with the lime juice and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the minced meat. Mix with the paprika powder and chipotle sauce and season with salt and pepper.
4. Puree the avocado into a fine cream.
5. Increase the temperature of the oven to 200 degrees. Fold the tortillas around the bars of an oven rack and bake in about 10 minutes, but be careful, they shouldn't be very crispy.
6. Stuff the tacos with all the ingredients.